INDUSTRYPROF LATVIA offers heavy-duty belt feeders that are capable of handling nearly any material. Belt feeders are commonly used when material that is either stockpiled or loaded (at an uncontrolled rate) in a bin or hopper needs to be introduced into the system at a controlled feed rate. Able to handle a variety of materials, belt feeders are reliable and useful in an endless amount of applications.
Comprised of a conveyor belt on rollers, belt feeders are available in a variety of sizes and capacities, based on the needs of your process and material.
Belt feeder features
- Receiving of bulk material from frontal loader
- Receiving of bulk material from dump track
- Receiving of bulk material from portal crane
- Receiving of bulk material from train wagons
- Receiving of bulk material from other conveyor
- Heavy-duty construction
- Custom design
- Engineered hopper/feed bin
- Fully enclosed belt skirting
- Manual material leveling gate
- Variable speed